Symbol - SuperNode Programme Update
The technical concern that was raised in the post above, could in some circumstances pose a security risk and needs further work to be able to launch securely and reliably, the monitoring remains shut down at present to close that risk.
Resolution / Timing
The issue is more awkward to resolve than was originally thought and it is going to require a partial rewrite to fix it - because of that it will also require additional testing.
We have the re-design complete and are in the process of estimating the dev and testing work. It is not massive but it is more than a few days so the SuperNode programme will be delayed until that work is complete. At this stage we think we are talking weeks not months, once we have a more concrete estimate I will update further (next few days for the estimate).
Apologies for the continued uncertainty around this one, the problem looked simple to solve but is a bit harder and given the funds involved it is important to get it right and do so securely.
The same approach will be applied as before in terms of rewards; the missed rewards will be doubled up for as many days as need to ensure the same amount is paid out to ensure rewards are still paid.